From: Rodolfo Lima (rodolfo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-03 08:37:33

Thorsten Ottosen escreveu:
> iterator insert( iterator, ref_pair<key,T*> ).
>
> such that we can insert an element from another ptr_map.
>
> Would this be satisfactory?

Hi, I was thinking of something along the lines of

iterator insert(iterator, const key_type &key, std::auto_ptr<T> ptr);

and

iterator insert(iterator, const key_type &key, mapped_type val);

to mimic the insert overload that doesn't take the iterator.

And while you're at it, I've noticed that the member
std::pair<iterator,bool> ptr_map_adapter::iterator(key_type &key,
mapped_type x)

takes the key as a non-const reference, is there a reason for that?

Thanks and congratulations for the great library,
Rodolfo Lima