From: Chris Ross (cross+boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-03 20:22:27

   I'm trying to load a bunch of information out of a file, and I see
that with boost::program_options 1.35.0, there's a way to pass a
parameter to parse_config_file() to tell it to read in unknown
"options". I am doing this, but with a config file as such:

[tale]
name = bob
name = Jerry
value = 7

   I get back three options, each of which is a vector<> with only one
value. Is there a way to get program_options to return tale.name as a
single option with two values in the vector? I would assume so,
otherwise it seems odd to have it implemented as a vector. I'm sure I
must've missed something somewhere to enable that behavior, but would
appreciate any pointers. Thanks.

                    - Chris