From: Jason Sachs (jmsachs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-04 11:00:45

dhruva wrote:
> Hello,
> I am looking for the BOOST library in either PDF/PS formats so that I
> can print the ones I need and read them offline (which I generally
> prefer). Reading though the boost documenting link, it appears quite a
> daunting task to setup boost doc build to generate PDF files (it has a
> bunch of dependencies).
> Is there any location from where I can download the PDF files for the
> current release version of BOOST or any plans for providing the same
> in the near future?

Me too. I don't even mind if they are HTML files, as long as it's one
HTML page per library and it prints OK. The sourceforge link (
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7586&package_id=159715
) is somewhat limited in scope, only a handful of libraries, and it is
2 versions out of date (1.33 vs 1.35). Any other suggestions? I read
somewhere about using htmldoc but even that is too daunting at
present.