From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-10 12:00:02

This is a side effect of the steps taken inhibit the compiler from
eliminationg code not explicitly referred to. (aka code stripping).

Just ignore the *.exp and *.lib files. I 'm surprised that they
take a lot of time to generate but I don't know how to
avoid it and have the serialization library still work as
advertised.

Robert Ramey