From: joaquin_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-06-13 07:50:58

Sean Farrow escribió:
> Hi:
> Can I use this in dllMain?

Hi Sean,

I'm no Win32 expert but it seems to me the restrictions on code executed in
DLL entry points do not interfere with the kind of operations performed
by container initialization, unless the ctors and dtors of the elements
contained
already contain problematic code.
Put another way: if using STL containers posed no problems in your dllMain
routine, using Boost.MultiIndex and Boost.Assign will work also. Your best
option, however, is to try and see.

> And can I set a map variable to null?

What do you mean by setting a "variable to null"? This does not make
sense in general in C++; some types of objects, like pointers, can be set
to a null value, but I don't know how this relates to your question.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo