From: Hendrik Belitz (hbelitz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-16 06:52:26

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]
[mailto:boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]] Im Auftrag von Nicholas > Yue
> Gesendet: Montag, 16. Juni 2008 12:21
> An: boost-users_at_[hidden]
> Betreff: Re: [Boost-users] Intel TBB & BOOST
>
> I use both but would like to hear what specific value can be attained by
being under a single umbrella?

> Under current arrangement, TBB has one to two update per month.
>
> Regards
> --
> Nicholas Yue BSc (Hons) MACM

I also use both frameworks and I don't see the point in why they should be
unified. Besides the fact that TBB is licensed under the GPL2 with runtime
exception, which alone would make the unification an impossible thing. ;)

Regards
 Hendrik

--
Hendrik Belitz, Dipl.-Inform.
 API-Development

Fon: +49 (0)231/97 93-0
Fax: +49 (0)231/97 93-101
Mail: hbelitz_at_[hidden]
Internet: www.isdgroup.de
Geschäftsführung: Günter Flassig (Vors.), Dr. Jörg Ruhwedel
Sitz Dortmund, Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 4601