Boost Users :
From: Ambardekar, Mukund (Mukund.Ambardekar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-16 04:21:02
I would like to build boost library in 2 configurations (as mentioned
below) for my project.
1. Visual Studio 2005 SP1
2. Visual Studio 2008
Also I want to use is on 32bit windows XP and also on 64 bit. So I guess
I need it with above 2 configurations (VS2005 SP1 & 2008) both on 32 bit
and 64 bit machine. Please confirm.
I am using below version -
Boost Jam 3.1.16
I am following below steps to build on VS 2005 -
* Unzip "boost-jam-3.1.16.zip" and run "build.bat" - As a result
"bjam.exe" is created in folder "boost-jam-3.1.16\bin.ntx86"
* Unzip "boost_1_35_0.zip" in say "C:\Boost" folder
* Copy "bjam.exe" to "C:\Boost\boost_1_35_0" path
* Go to command prompt and make current directory as
* Run the command below (For Microsoft Visual C++ command-line
tools from Visual Studio .NET 2005) to build boost
bjam "-sTOOLS=vc-8_0" install
Boost-users list run by williamkempf at hotmail.com, kalb at libertysoft.com, bjorn.karlsson at readsoft.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, wekempf at cox.net