From: Joel Falcou (joel.falcou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-18 07:14:25

Eric Niebler a écrit :
> I'm starting to get the idea, but I'm a little dense. And you've only
> shown a fragment of the kind of transformation you're doing. Since you
> have (ugly) code that already does what you want to do, can you post it
> so I can clearly see what you're doing? I can try to find a cleaner
> solution for you.

Here is two zip files of the current state of work. Should compile with
boost 1.35 + proto. If MPI inclusion is a problem just remove them
altogetehr, they're not compelte yet.

http://www.ief.u-psud.fr/~falcou/cpp/niebler/nice_not_working.zip
http://www.ief.u-psud.fr/~falcou/cpp/niebler/ugly_working.zip

Tell me when they're downloaded so i can remove them ;)

First is what I tried to do using transform but failed to work properly.
Second one works as intended by my semantic but is "ugly" (aka explicit
use of inner form of proto:::expr).

The use-case that fails is the followiong :

cout << probe( (seq<Foo>() & seq<Foo>()) | (seq<Foo>() & seq<Foo>()));

it supposed to write something like
[0] : Function call send to 2
[1] : Function call send to 3
[2] : Recv from 0 Function call