From: Igor R (boost.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-20 07:29:55

> > I'm not familiar with ASIO, but I know that in network communication,
>> integers are sent in "network byte order," which is most significant byte first, but Intel processors store integers least significant byte first.
>
> I had that thought at first too, but on rereading his original message
> realized he did say "no matter what I set it to," and realized I must be
> thinking something way too simple to actually be the problem. :-)

Besides, ASIO takes care for the correct interpretation of the addres
(including the right byte-order), you can set the IP&port in a
"human-readable" form.
According to the description of the OP, it seems that 11035 is the
local port that the application opens for the outgoing connection -
this explains why it's always the same.