From: JF Charron (jfc_dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-20 08:22:29

I am currently developping software for Windows. I'd like to use boost as I
have used it before and liked it. However, in the near future, I expect to
also develop for the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 consoles. Currently I make
different projects when doing non portable Windows stuff. However, if boost
can be used on the X360 and PS3, it could be really usefull as I could do, I
suppose, pretty portable code between the 3 platforms with minimum changes.

So my question is: Is Boost working on Xbox 360 and PlayStation3?

Thanks!
JFC