From: Ákos Maróy (akos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-22 02:00:55

Robert Ramey wrote:
> Note that the serialization library uses the transform iterator
> in "real world" code. And there are test of the iterators
> used by the library which might serve as examples on how
> to user them.

hm, I did a search within /usr/include/boost/serialization, and did not
find any references to transform_iterator.

anyway, if there would be a complete example somewhere, I'd be extremely
greatful... the example on the transform_iterator documentation page is
partial, for example, it does not define a complet example. when I try
to use the sample given here:
http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2007/11/32410.php , I get the
following error:

  no type named ‘result_type’ in 'struct get_pair_value'

I complete working example would really be appreciated.

Akos