From: Jeremy Conlin (jeremit0_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-24 15:05:47

I am using a uBlas vector and need to sort the values. I have another
container with elements that are correlated with the uBlas vector. This
container must be sorted with the uBlas vector.
I want to make some compressed_pairs of the values of the vector and the
original index in the vector. These pairs are sorted by the value, after
which I can just look at the index of the value to know where it was
originally.
The problem is that this would require copying the elements of the ublas
vector at least twice. Is there anyway I can sort the uBlas vector and keep
track of the indices so I can then sort my container–without copying the
data multiple times?

Thanks,
Jeremy

(I hope this wasn't too confusing :P.)