From: dariomt_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-06-26 03:35:45

> Why not to introduce an additional level of indirection ;)
> Just wrap the 3d-Party lib in a DLL (or Shared Object under Linux),
> than you should be find to use 2 libs with each other...

Thanks for the idea. I'll give it a try, but ideally the application should
be distributed as a single executable file.

About versioning the boost namespace, I suppose you mean something like
changing boost namespace to e.g. boost_1_35_0. Any thoughts on how much work
it would take me to patch a given version of boost to do that? Is it even
possible?