From: michalurbanski (michalurbanski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-26 09:46:30

Thanks! I'll do that.

As for the vector, I cannot use it cos I operate with SSE on large data structures in memory. Those are the real structures I want to serialize, so I cannot use a vector. Also none of the boost libraries fit my profile for operating on data, so i'll have to stay with the pure pointers.

Anyways, thanks again :)

Regards,
MU.