From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-26 12:05:54

John, all documents I have are internal company documents. I wasn't
able to find a good website for what I want. But we use Intel's IPP
and it is providing the function ippsConv_64f which does the trick.
The reason I would like to use the Math-Toolkit is that we have
humongous preprocessing before finally calling that function. For
instance:

* one of the two distibution to be convolved is empty or has just one point
* the two distribution need to have the same delta

In the end we just have some pdf's that need to be convolved for
further processing. Given the nature of the beast they can have all
kinds of legal shapes.

In going forward, I think having a data structure for holding
"selfmade" pdf's would be a big plus. I don't mind working on it, as
long as, I have some guidance.

Regards,
Christian