From: Bruno Lalande (bruno.lalande_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-02 04:41:17

> i did not found the documentation,

It's a wiki, the address I indicated should lead you directly to it.

> can you point out what you had to
> change during porting, please? note that i know nothing about psp.

It's not really a porting but just a toolset that allows to compile
Boost libraries with the PSP SDK, for those libraries that are
actually compilable without any change. Porting Boost would involve
rewriting some parts of it, like Threads and Filesystem.

> i'm quite limited by the use of -fno-rtti and boostpsp fails there too,
> for example using
> boost::shared_ptr<int> s(new int(5));
> does not compile.

I don't quite understand, this line compiles perfectly using
boost4psp. Let me precise that boost4psp uses the unofficial SDK based
on gcc. Don't know anything about the official one, but with this one
there's no limitation about RTTI as far as I know.

> i'm wondering - what do you plan to do with boostpsp? will it
> potentially merge to mainline?

No, it's a personal project. Originally I needed it to port a little
3D engine that uses Boost.Signals from PC to PSP.

Regards
Bruno