From: Robin (robin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-02 05:36:14

Hi,

I'm encountering a libboost_system-vc80-mt-1_35.lib not found link error after
recompiling boost using vc8 sp1. I have set BOOST_ALL_DYN_LINK and I link in the
dll version of boost file system like so

#pragma comment (lib, "boost_filesystem-vc80-mt-1_35.lib")

My steps for building are.

1. Open VC console.
2. Run "bjam --build-type=complete". I tried "bjam --toolset=msvc" too
3. Compile is fine. Dlls and libs are created properly but the
libboost_system-vc80-mt-1_35.lib is not in output folder.

I noticed it's is built in the link static threading-multi portion but was
copied to the output lib folder, so why is the dll version trying to link that?

Robin