From: Simon Pickles (sipickles_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-03 08:30:46

Hi,

I am using boost 1.35 on MSVC2005, WinXP SP2, with the prebuilt boost libraries
from www.boostpro.com.

When trying to create a DLL, everything builds correctly. The DLL is
correctly loaded by the exe, and the imported functions are visible.

That is, until I add

#include "boost//asio.hpp"

to the DLL source.

It still compiles and links, but at runtime I now get this error:

LDR: LdrpWalkImportDescriptor() failed to probe
x:\simon\Dev\xpworkingcopy\trunk\client\lib\Network.dll for its
manifest, ntstatus 0xc0150002

This suggests the DLL has not had all its dependencies fulfilled, correct?

I've tried putting boost_system-vc80-mt-gd-1_35.dll in my working
directory, but no change.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks so much!

Simon