From: Joel FALCOU (joel.falcou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-03 14:45:51

Hi,

I tried follwoing the tutorial to create new functions to use in Proto
but it failed.
Let's say I want to have a new unary function called worker that create
an expression
that ought to be matched by the following grammar :

struct worker_grammar : or_< terminal< user_func<_> >, function<
worker_tag, terminal< user_func<_> > > {};
I keep getting a 'no type named proto_expr_base in worker_tag' error.

Related question, how can I make a new function which tag is a tempalte
class whose tempalte parameter is used to change how the associated
transform is performed, I tried :

struct worker_grammar : or_< terminal< user_func<_> >, function<
worker_tag<_>, terminal< user_func<_> > > {};
but it failed too.

Thanks in advance

--
Joel FALCOU