From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-03 21:13:53

AMDG

Vjekoslav Brajkovic wrote:
> I've reproduced the output. Apparently, all of the outputs are the same.

Hmm. Interesting.

> I've added the code with the following results:

> ../intercom/com_client.cpp:40: error: no matching function for call to
> ‘assertion_failed(mpl_::failed************
> boost::is_same<boost::_mfi::mf3<void, com_client, command_t,
> const boost::system::error_code&,
> boost::asio::ip::basic_resolver_iterator<boost::asio::ip::tcp>
> >, void>::************)’
>
> Since I am not familiar with static assertion macros, I have no clue why
> it is complaining about 'no matching function for call'.

The point was to produce an error message that contains the type:

boost::_mfi::mf3<void, com_client, command_t,
const boost::system::error_code&,
boost::asio::ip::basic_resolver_iterator<boost::asio::ip::tcp>

This is the correct type, so I have no idea what's going on.
Do you have a complete program that you can post which
reproduces the error? Also, what version of gcc are you
using?

One more thing to try:
BOOST_MPL_ASSERT((boost::is_same<__typeof__(boost::bind(
&com_client::handle_connect,
this,
2,
boost::asio::placeholders::error,