From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-06 04:15:16

Sean Farrow wrote:
> Hi:
> I have the installer from boost-consulting, I would like to use boost
> with CodeGear rad studio 2007 as well as visual studio 2005, is this
> possible, how do I go about doing this, and what are the
> incompatibilies, if any?

I am not familiar with the boost-consulting installer, but I'd guess
that it only provides prebuilt binaries for some versions of Visual C++.
This means that you need to build the libraries yourself, following the
instructions provided on the Boost website.

Note that if the version you're trying to use is 1.34.x, you need to
apply the patches available at http://bcbboost/sourceforge.net . Earlier
versions do not work with EAD Studio 2007.

Cheers,
Nicola

--
Nicola.Musatti <at> gmail <dot> com