From: Eric B (eric.britz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-07 17:58:50

Hi
this message may have been sent twice as i got an error on my previous
post, if so I apologize

I'd like to build a boost graph from my own graph representation which
is made of:
std::vector<tNode*> => vertices
std::set<std::pair<tNode*,tNode*> > => edges (oriented)

tNode is a custom struct which contains various data and 2 integer
attribtues for coordinates x,y

I need to compute XY for each node in order to display them
I have done that with another lib but as BGL seems more recent I d like
to evaluate it.

I'm not a boost expert neither a template guru => therefore I have some
problems (even after having read lot of examples).

I'd like to have an example to understand how BGL works.

1) how to build a boost representation of my own graph (where boost
nodes ID would be integer cast of tNode* so that I can feed back my own
nodes with XY)

2) how to run a layout algorithm on the boost representation (kawai or
any other else).

Than you