From: Jean-Sebastien Stoezel (js.stoezel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-07 21:19:52

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer. I am not including <windows.h> (I'm
compiling a console application, without support for MFCs or
precompiled headers).
Here is what I have defined in the project: WIN32;_DEBUG;_CONSOLE

I haven't defined WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN or any other macro (just
included <boost/asio.hpp>).

Any idea of what else this could be?

Thanks,
Jean