From: M. Siebeneicher (trashing_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-09 12:25:41

Hello list members,

I tries to use 'depth_first_search' in a very simple manner but I get an weird compilation error.

Here's a snippet of my code:

typedef adjacency_list<listS, listS, bidirectionalS, Vertex> BGL_Graph; // Vertex is a bundled property
BGL_Graph g(...)

.
.
.

typedef boost::property_map<BGL_Graph, boost::vertex_index_t>::type VertexIndexMap;
VertexIndexMap vertex_id = boost::get(boost::vertex_index, g);
vector<default_color_type> colormap(num_vertices(g));

depth_first_search(
        , visitor(default_dfs_visitor())
        , make_iterator_property_map(colormap.begin(), vertex_id)
);

I use a graph with listS for the VertexList. Then I try to specify my own color map (created like the default color map) and want to set a dfs visitor (here the default one). But the compiler can't find 'initialize_vertx' and 'start_vertex'.

I atteched the compiler output but it's a german version.

greetz
Manuel

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx