From: Tony May (tmay_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-09 14:12:48

I am trying to build a helloworld program using bjam so that it can be
imported into a python script. I get an error message that mentions a
problem with the destructor being declared protected. Has anyone noticed
this problem when building with Boost and Delta3D?

C:\Program Files\boost\boost_1_35_0\boost/python/object/value_holder.hpp(67)
:
warning C4624: 'boost::python::objects::value_holder<Value>' : destructor
could not be generated because a base class destructor is inaccessible

I didn't get this error when building with the ide.