From: Niko Vuokko (niko.vuokko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-11 16:51:54

Thanks for the replies,

I actually got it now compiling, it seems that there are some malformed
example sources walking around. The problem was that some properties
required by the function weren't defined for the graph.

Is it somehow possible to limit the scope of using namespace declaration
to some portion of code, but still be able to use the variables defined
in that scope outside it? In other words, is the following idea possible
somehow?

{ using namespace boost; typedef stuff moreStuff; }
moreStuff A;