From: Lex Fridman (lexfridman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-11 21:47:03

I know that what I'm asking is in the documentation, but I haven't been able
to figure it out from just looking through it on a couple passes.

I would like to convert my graph adjacency list to the BGL adjacency_list.

Each node is represented with the Node data structure, and so is each edge.
I also have "global" properties for the graph as a whole. So here are the
three data structures my graph uses:

GraphNode { int foo; double bar; }
GraphEdge { double weight; bool fun; }
GraphGlobals { string graphName; }

How do I declare an adjacency_list that will uses these representations of
the node, edge, and global parameters?

Thanks.