From: Andrew McDonald (Andrew.McDonald_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-14 10:37:01

Thanks for answering Robert.
I was just wondering if maybe there was `something' besides that
(minimize space). I can probably get the SCM group to patch the library
for me but since, in my limited experience, streams are noboolalpha by
default, it would be cool if it wasn't hardcoded. :)

Maybe you were trying to avoid support problems?

Andrew

] I don't remember now. Probably to minimize wasted space.
] Robert Ramey
] Andrew McDonald wrote:
] > I was wondering why in the archive library the input and output
text
] > streams are hardcoded with the boolalpha bit as unset, e.g. (is >>
] > std::noboolalpha;)?