From: Fadi Beyrouti (fbeyrout_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-17 11:42:18

Hi,

The time it takes to execute a unit tests is rarely showing up in the log.
It shows up for some test cases but not others. Furthermore, the individual
test cases for which the time does appear seem to change from run to run.
Here is an example:

For the first run of one of our tests we get (an excerpt only):

Entering test case "QuaternionTest"
Leaving test case "QuaternionTest"
Entering test case "QuaternionOperatorsTest"
Leaving test case "QuaternionOperatorsTest"
Entering test case "QuaternionMathTest"
Leaving test case "QuaternionMathTest"
Entering test case "QuaternionTransformsTest"
Leaving test case "QuaternionTransformsTest"; testing time: 16ms
Entering test case "QuaternionLerpTest"
Leaving test case "QuaternionLerpTest"
Entering test case "QuaternionConjugateTest"
Leaving test case "QuaternionConjugateTest"

However, another run will yield a different output.

Entering test case "QuaternionTest"
Leaving test case "QuaternionTest"
Entering test case "QuaternionOperatorsTest"
Leaving test case "QuaternionOperatorsTest"; testing time: 16ms
Entering test case "QuaternionMathTest"
Leaving test case "QuaternionMathTest"
Entering test case "QuaternionTransformsTest"
Leaving test case "QuaternionTransformsTest"
Entering test case "QuaternionLerpTest"
Leaving test case "QuaternionLerpTest"
Entering test case "QuaternionConjugateTest"
Leaving test case "QuaternionConjugateTest"

It seems to me that the testing time is not being outputted if it is less
than 15ms.

The unit tests are being run on Windows XP professional.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
Fadi,