From: Zeljko Vrba (zvrba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-19 02:36:06

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 10:17:28PM +0200, Istvan Buki wrote:
> Steven,
>
> your solution is exactly what I needed.
> My only dream is to be able to manipulate these concepts as well as you do.

Just out of curiosity -- could you please describe your real underlying
problem that made you turn to fusion? The fusion manual is severely
lacking in motivation, esp. when it comes to transformations, so any
examples from the real world are welcome.

Or, to reformulate the question: which imminent problem at hand do you have
and what is the advantage of solving it by fusion instead of by "traditional"
means?

Thank you.

(PS: I have some experience with functional languages such as ML and I *do*
know what *tuples* are useful for.. but the rest? [and the 'rest' does not
even cover ML-style pattern matching])