From: Kevin Jenkins (gameprogrammer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-21 19:10:31

Thanks!

If I may make a couple of suggestions:

1. Add a comment in invoke.hpp line 102 that if you get the error I just
saw, that's what you need to do.
2. Add a similar comment to the documentation for boost::fusion::invoke

These are the first places I looked. I thought the problem was in my own
code at first, so spent a lot of time before I was able to write a
sensible list post. :)