From: Vial, Florent (fvial_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-23 10:39:47

hi all,

i was running happily with boost 1.34.0 under Win32, using
boost::program_options, boost_filesystem, and boost::thread.
i decided to update to 1.35.0.
I had to fix some broken code (e.g. boost::filesystem::filesystem_error
does not have a member system_error() anymore) which was ok.
Tell me if I am wrong, but now if i want to use a tiny boost::mutex
(#include <boost/thread/mutex.hpp>),
not only have I to define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN before the include to
avoid cryptic error messages due to the inclusion of winsock.h though i
am using winsock2.h, but also I must now link to boost_thread AND to
boost_system ? is this right ?

thank you for any useful insights,
florent

Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Sitz: Munchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Munchen - Handelsregisternummer: HRA 57918
Personlich haftender Gesellschafter: Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH
Sitz: Munchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Munchen - Handelsregisternummer: HRB 54477
Geschaftsfuhrer: Prof. Dr. Dejan Ilic; Franz Kraus; Jens Schafer