From: Ruediger Berlich (ruediger.berlich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-23 09:17:41

Hi Dan,

just a quick note to say that for me (OpenSUSE 11 64 bit, g++ 4.3.1) the
following has helped:

#if BOOST_VERSION <= 103500
BOOST_IS_ABSTRACT(MyNamespace::MyClass)
#else
BOOST_SERIALIZATION_ASSUME_ABSTRACT(MyNamespace::MyClass)
#endif /* Serialization traits */

You need to include <boost/version.hpp>. I have now moved to the Alpha/Beta
version of Boost 1.36, which is quite good in my environment.

Best Regards,
Ruediger