From: Jeremy Pack (rostovpack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-23 11:49:08

Anil,

Visual Studio 6 does not have, unfortunately, an officially supported C++
compiler for Boost. I believe the earliest supported version of Visual
Studio is 7.1.

Check out this thread:

Though many of the libraries will likely work fine with VS 6, I really doubt
that Lambda would.

VS 2005 especially is a great improvement over older versions of Visual
Studio for C++ - and I'd recommend using it or another compiler (GCC etc.)
if possible, if you want to get the most out of Boost.

Jeremy Pack