From: Florent Teichteil (florent.teichteil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-23 11:49:27

Hi,
I read the documentation and the header files, but I can't figure out
what is the template type used in vecS, listS or setS.
In my application, I need each vertex be unique and ordered so that I
think about using setS.
I use the bundled vertex property MyVertex to define my vertex class storage.
The code perfectly compiles whereas I have not defined a comparison
operator for MyVertex objects. It means that setS is not defined as
setS<MyVertex>... What is the template type of setS? What is the
relation between this template type and the bundled property MyVertex?

Thanks a lot,
Florent