From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-23 13:49:14

Stephen Nuchia <snuchia <at> statsoft.com> writes:

> What I’d like to do is to develop a .NET-visible
> wrapper for a boost-test unit test driver.

It would be great undertaking! I am really interesting in these kind of projects.
In 1.34 I've made changes to the Boost.Test specifically designed to simplify
and streamline these.

> My main purpose in posting this note is to see if anybody
> out there is interested in working with me on this. Secondarily, I’d
> appreciate any advice from those more familiar with the guts of boost-test.
> What is the best place to hook in and what features does the exported interface
> (object model) need to expose?

I am ready to help you with any issues/questions related to Boost.Test. you can
contact me directly on my gmail account.

Gennadiy