From: anil kumar (anil26_prodigy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-23 23:59:04

Hi All,

I have posted a mail regarding a problem and got a reply too and issue is also solved as i am new to this boost community can anybody tell me if there is any forum where we can easily post thread i mean any issue and sort it out because mailing the issue and waiting for the reply and my whole mail box is filled with lot of mails from the address. So can any one guide me where i can just log in and post issue and discuss with other BOOST users. Please send me the links to my mail id.

Thanks in advance.

Anil
anil26_prodigy_at_[hidden]

Missed your favourite programme? Stop surfing TV channels and start planning your weekend TV viewing with our comprehensive TV Listing
http://entertainment.in.msn.com/TV/TVListing.aspx