From: Pedro Teixeira (pedro.t_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-27 03:01:15

Hi all,

I am quite new to boost and would appreciate a hint on the following matter.
My doubt is related to what exactly does the API expects in terms of a
ReadWriteProperty and currently I am not amble to figure it out how to
instantiate a disjoint_set for a graph of type adjacency_list <setS, listS,
undirectedS>.

The example (to a vecS graph) shows:

std::vector<size_type> rank(num_vertices(G));
std::vector<Vertex> parent(num_vertices(G));
typedef size_type* Rank;
typedef Vertex* Parent;
disjoint_sets<Rank, Parent> ds(&rank[0], &parent[0]);

I just spent some time trying different combinations of map<Vertex,
size_type> and map<Vertex, Vertex> but it does not work. Also tried
boost::property_map<Graph, boost::vertex_predecessor_t>::type for parent,
but it didn't work either.

Can anyone shed some light?

thanks!
Pedro