From: Karthick Gururaj (karthick.gururaj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-31 03:44:18

On 7/28/08, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> AMDG
>
> Karthick Gururaj wrote:
>
>> I am porting code which compiles with gcc 3.2.3 and uses boost, to
>> compile for gcc 3.4.3. <http://3.4.3./> I get the following compilation
>> errors. Also there are a lot of erros regarding scope, which can be fixed.
>> Can anybody suggest what I should be looking at to resolve this.
>> <snip>
>> /inc/boost/integer_fwd.hpp:70: error: `long_long_type' is not a member of
>> `boost'
>>

> You should not be getting an error like this.
> I presume that you can compile hello world
> (the std::cout version)?
>
> Does this program give a similar error?
>
> #include <boost/config.hpp>
>
> int main() {
> #ifdef BOOST_HAS_LONG_LONG
> boost::long_long_type x;
> #endif
> }
>
> Hello Steven,

The sample code snippet you mentioned above compiles without error. I did
some chanegs with the header file inclusion in my code and it seems to work
now. However I am not really sure if the was problem with the order of
inclusion of header files. I will check this.
Thanks for your input.

Regards
Karthick