From: Sergio \(euitt-yegui-cho\) (txoko20_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-01 04:36:36

First of all, sorry for my written English.

I would like to know if there is a way in XML Serialization to perform serialization of objects without class_id taking into account that the objects belong to classes that derive from a Base class.

My desired xml files are something like:

<call>
   <callrequest>
     <number>123456789</number>
   </callrequest>
</call>

<call>
   <callresponse>
     <state>connected</state>
   </callresponse>
</call>

So I have a class "Call" that contains a pointer to an object of a class "CallType". That class is abstract, and "CallRequest" and "CallResponse" implement some methods from it.

When I try to serialize the classes , although I specify that want no class_id, object_id, etc., as I have to register the classes , then class_id is always added to xml syntax:

<call class_id="1">
   <callrequest class_id="2">
     <number>123456789</number>
   </callrequest>
</call>

<call class_id="1">
   <callresponse class_id="3">
     <state>connected</state>
   </callresponse>
</call>

Is there a way to serialize objects deriving from other objects without serializing class_ids ? I guess there sould be a way to specify "tag callresponse" is for deserializing class "CallResponse" ...

Thanks a lot. ¿No te gusta tu dirección de correo? Consigue una que te guste de verdad - millones de direcciones de correo disponibles en Yahoo! http://es.docs.yahoo.com/mail/nueva_direccion.html