From: Matt Gruenke (mgruenke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-02 01:07:52

Jean-Sebastien Stoezel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I've installed the complete library, and based
> on this page http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/doc/html/boost_asio.html
> and headers I have on my computer it does not look liek it's supported
> though...

See the docs for version 1.1.1, here (search the page for "serial"):

http://asio.sourceforge.net/boost_asio_1_1_1/libs/asio/doc/html/boost_asio/reference.html

For more information, you can search the asio-users mailing list
archive. I'm having a bit of trouble with the search feature on that
page. However, if you browse, you can find at least a half dozen
messages on the subject, since 2008-04-03:
    http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=asio-users

As Dan suggested, you must separately install version 1.1.1. To repeat
his link, you can find it here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=122478&package_id=134200&release_id=610981

Matt