From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-02 22:17:10

On Jul 31, 2008, at 2:07 PM, Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

> Hrvoje Prgeša <hrvoje.prgesa <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> There used to be a better version of the documentation at
>> http://www.patmedia.net/~rogeeff/html/index.html. However it's
>> down at
>> the moment and the official/current documentation is very lacking
>> (and
>> broken).
>>
>> Can the new documentation be found elsewhere?
>
> It's svn. I'll try this weekend to setup different host to post
> docs till 1.36
> is out.

A regular Subversion server (using http URLs, not svn or svn+ssh) is
a web server. You don't need another host. Use the same URLs as
when you check-out or -in. (There is also Trac access on the same
server. But my main suggestion is _not_ Trac; it's something
directly from the Subversion web server adapter for Apache and works
on systems without Trac.) Obviously, this only gets the current
state of that part (tag, branch, tag, etc.) of the repository.
You'll need to modify the URL (or use Trac) to get older versions.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie