From: Roma.. (shmromacs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-06 08:35:58

> Hmm, seems to work OK for me with VC8-Express, at the risk of stating the
> obvious you may need to build the file once and then wait for Intellisense
> to update before it becomes available however.
> HTH, John.

thanks, John!
I want to add one more fact - Code completion (Intellisense) does not work properly also under VS2005 (not express). Some boost modules used in code block Intellisense fully. Some other blocks block Intellisense partially (in the current {block}).

Hope, somebody knows the solution of this.
Currently workaround is to wrap calls to boost library into BoostFuncCallWrapper.h and BoostFuncCallWrapper.cpp module.