From: Asif Lodhi (asif.lodhi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-07 15:49:38

Hi Andrea,

On 8/8/08, Andrea Denzler <andrea_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>> If you are lucky the compiler can produce code that does this in one
>>> instruction set, if not you will get an overhead. Again if h and w are

May I respectfully request that you please keep the subject-line the
same in your replies? Currently, each of your replies seems to have
prefixed the subject line with "R:" (without double quotes). This is
particularly of lesser utility to me as I am not able to read all of
your replies in the proper order because I am using GMail that
sequences all the messages in a thread "having the same subject line".

--
Thanks in advance,
Asif