From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-11 03:23:04

I've just committed Boost.Proto v4 to trunk
(http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/48079). This version is
represents a significant reworking from the version that was reviewed
and accepted back in April. Although the code is quite stable now, I
have not yet integrated all the feedback about the documentation. It is
my intention to bring the docs up to Boost standards in time to get
Proto into 1.37.

I am leaving the old version of Proto at boost/xpressive/proto for the
time being, since some other projects (Xpressive, Spirit2 Qi and Karma)
are relying on it. It will be removed at the earliest opportunity.

I've also updated the proto.zip archive in the Boost file vault and
uploaded the latest docs to:

http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/libs/proto/doc/html/index.html

Thanks,

--