From: Jesse Perla (jesseperla_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-16 13:04:38

* Here was my user-config.jam to install with MPICH2, windows Intel:using
intel-win ;
using mpi : : <find-shared-library>cxx
              <find-shared-library>mpi
              <library-path>C:/apps/MPICH2/lib ;

* Considering that MPICH2 is a common library, perhaps it is worth the
automatic mpi search on windows to look for it instead of just windows
compute cluster. Sadly, I don't know enough about jam to write it myself.

Now for a potential build issue:
* After running: *bjam release debug --with-mpi *I then copied the
libs/dll's into a lib folder in my Lib path for the compiler.
* The build created a file called: libboost_mpi-iw-mt-gd-1_36.lib
* And it created a file called: boost_serialization-iw-mt-gd-1_36.lib
* However, when I tried to build using Intel C++ (and I didn't add the libs
directly into the link inputs, the boost::mpi figured it out itself), it
found the MPI library file, but tried to automatically look for a library
called: libboost_serialization-iw-mt-gd-1_36.lib instead of the one created.
* I renamed the serialization library to have "lib" in front, and everything
compiled/ran fine.

*
*