From: Andrea Denzler (andrea_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-18 12:52:31

I agree completely. Also by extending the source code to more and more
platforms, even future ones, you never know if your code will work
perfectly.

> Of course, in many cases there is no need to check a variable's range,
> simply because it is being used inside a very limited scope.

How many times we check the user input, the validity of a computer variable
and so on? If this can be automated through a type definition then I can
avoid a lot of code on a design basis.