From: Tim St. Clair (timothysc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-21 10:32:12

It may help is you give some sample code. Presently there are too many
unknown(s) to give an accurate answer. I have some speculations;

    1.) You may want to take a look at the test_no_rtti.cpp example for more
details. $BOOST_ROOT/libs/serialization/test
    2.) You could check the docs on EXPORT && TYPE_INFO as well.

Cheers,
Tim