From: Gulevich Vasili Victorovich (basilevs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-22 15:17:21

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 1:46 AM, Peter Dimov <pdimov_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Is there an appropriate way to tell BOOST or stlport where type_info is?
> The correct macro to test is BOOST_NO_STD_TYPEINFO:
> I don't know whether it's defined properly on your configuration; can you
> check?
Modification:
---------function_base.hpp---------
#ifdef BOOST_NO_STD_TYPEINFO
#warning BOOST_NO_STD_TYPEINFO defined
#endif
#ifdef _STLP_INTERNAL_TYPEINFO
#warning _STLP_INTERNAL_TYPEINFO defined
#endif
---------function_base.hpp---------
gives:
function_base.hpp:48:2: warning: #warning _STLP_INTERNAL_TYPEINFO defined
meaning BOOST_NO_STD_TYPEINFO is undefined there.
_STLP_INTERNAL_TYPEINFO is used in file stlport/typeinfo and means
that stlport don't override system (mingw's) typeinfo. Mingw defines
typeinfo inside std namespace.
Replacing BOOST_NO_EXCEPTION_STD_NAMESPACE check in function_base.hpp
with BOOST_NO_STD_TYPEINFO one does the trick.
BTW, the only files in boost distribution that contain
BOOST_NO_STD_TYPEINFO substring are boost/detail/sp_typeinfo.hpp, docs
and tests. Is that ok?

--
çÕÌÅ×ÉÞ ÷ÁÓÉÌÉÊ