From: Gennaidy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-25 05:08:46

Thijs Koerselman <thijskoerselman <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,

Hi,

What you describe is well beyond newbie usage, but let me give it a try.

> It's something like this
> #define BOOST_TEST_NO_MAIN
> #include <boost/test/included/unit_test.hpp>

[...]

> So one testing module would have a source file with something like:
> #define BOOST_TEST_MODULE Example
> #define BOOST_TEST_NO_MAIN
> #include <boost/test/included/unit_test.hpp>

I am not sure I follow all of the details, but the fact that you have
single-header version of UTF included in 2 different compilation units seems
suspicious and might be a source of your problem.

> void UnitTest::run()
> {
> BOOST_GLOBAL_FIXTURE( MyConfig ); // setting log output stream etc.
> unit_test_main( &init_mylib_test_suite, 0, 0 );
> }

Another comment: you are using yur own main. No reason to employ
BOOST_GLOBAL_FIXTURE. Just do what you need pre and post unit test main.

Gennadiy